The 4th U-Pick Video Game Marathon for Charity (“UPickVG IV” for short) will be broadcast live on the interwebs June 12th-14th, 2015.
During the 48-hour-long continuous livestream, we’ll play the video games you pick to raise money for charity: water, to bring clean water access to people who need it in the developing world.
Starting the evening of June 12th and going for the next 48 straight hours, we’ll play the games you choose when you make a donation to our charity fundraiser. We’ll switch games each hour (on the hour), as determined by the Wheel of Destiny that we spin – a wheel of all the top games that have received donations.
Our viewers decide all of the games we play! We took requests on our website and put all the requests up for a vote to detiremine the list of over 40 games that we’ll have on-hand during the marathon. The votes are in and that list of available games is up – you can donate now!
But what should you be doing between now and then?
We’ve got some ideas!
- DONATE! Your requests have been heard and our list of games for UPickVG IV is now available, so get your donatin’ on!
- Buy some merch – the profits from buying a UPickVG t-shirt, sticker or other merch will all be donated to our charity: water fundraiser, and logged as a request for the “Mystery Game!”
- Add the marathon to your calendar so you don’t forget to tune in!
- Tell everyone you know about UPickVG and how awesome it’s going to be. There are resources on our blog to use to share – feel free to share any posts and graphics you find there!
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and LinkedIn. We post cool video game stuff and updates about UPickVG IV!
- Visit our Watch Now page every Sunday at 4pm EDT (8pm UTC) – we do live rehearsal broadcasts every week! Tune in, heckle us in the chat, and get hyped for the big marathon on June 12th!