Get Help On Personal Projects & Charity Opportunities
This is a test description for a Community Opportunity page.
Post Upcoming Needs For Collaborations
These pages require VIP Membership and can be posted after creating a CLS Fundraising Team or Community. Community Opportunities allow you to get the word out to a skilled community looking to expand their portfolios.
Opportunity posts include:
- *Title - The project title. Usually best as a role that needs to be filled: "Artist needed for charity livestream banners", "Gamer who loves Minecraft looking for collaboration partners", etc
- *Description - Describe the details for your upcoming project: What does the project entail, what timetables are you expecting, what kind of help will you need, etc
- *Community Opportunity Type - Choose up to 3 categories that describe this opportunity
- *Compensation Type - How will you compensate those interested in your project for their time & effort
- Desired Skills - Select the skill categories that you'll need for this project
- Payment Type - If you'll be providing monetary payment, select the payment schedule you will use
- Compensation Amount - If you'll be providing monetary payment, provide the amount or range for the above payment type
As Community Opportunities come directly from other CLS members, transparency is key to a successful posting.
To facilitate this, all opportunities must be reviewed and approved before they go live.
If an opportunity will have any monetary payment, both the payment type and compensation amount MUST have values to be approved.
If an opportunity will have any monetary payment and that payment amount is negotiable, a payment range is still required to be approved.